Attendance Procedure for CDL 2020-21
Daily attendance will be taken by 4:00 pm Tuesday through Friday. Students will be marked present when they demonstrate one of the following.
1. Participation in a video class.
2. Communication from the student (or parent) to teacher via chat, text message, communication app or email.
3. A phone call between the teacher or educational assistant and the student.
4. Posting of completed coursework to a web-based platform or email.
5. Turning in completed coursework on a given day.
Students will be marked absent when there is no evidence of student interaction during a 24-hour period surrounding a scheduled school.
Parents should continue to report absences the same way they have in the past. Please call the school office to let us know if your student is sick.
Salem-Keizer School District will send out an auto-dialer beginning at 5:30 pm when students are marked absent for the day- Tuesday-Friday.